Weavit - FAQ
What is Weavit?
Weavit is a mobile application available for iOS and Android that aims to enrich enterprise and individual data with the use of relational analytics. Using data visualization and our proprietary algorithms, we seek to uncover untapped potential within your world.
What can I do in Weavit?
- Create stunning notes 📝
- View all your data in one place
- See links between people, events, groups, notes and topics
- View insights about how you interact with specific people in your network
- Integrate any Google/Gmail and Microsoft/Outlook account
- Merge similar people together
- Pin important data
- Create groups/collections
- Find and add any topic available on Wikipedia
- Search through all of your data
- Hide anything that is not relevant for you
What does it mean to add an account?
You can add any of your email accounts or phone contacts into Weavit and let the magic happen! We will then display you the most unique takeaway from your own data.
What data are Weavit collecting from me?
We are collecting the following (given you have granted us permission/access):
- Calendar events
- Email Metadata
Why do you need my email data?
We need access to your email (metadata) so that we can build your world in Weavit in a way that makes sense.
What is email metadata?
Metadata is data that describes other data - Wikipedia
What it means is that we will only look at data such as:
We will never look into the content of your email